Below you will find links to a selection of pieces completed by our writers. Please note that these papers were written over a period of several years and therefore contain information that may not be current. If you wish to use material from any of our samples, please ensure that you quote and reference anything you copy.
- Jaguar Coventry closure: strategic rationale and implications
- Collective bargaining gives employees a voice in determining their terms and conditions of employment.â€™ Is collective bargaining still the dominant trade union method in the UK? Do the alternatives to bargaining satisfy the expression of employee voice?
- Disruption Claims in Construction Contracts
- A PhD dissertation proposal on “Brexit” and the clash between Europeanisation” and national identity in twenty-first century Europe- A Constructivist view
- Strategic Analysis of Marks & Spencer Plc
- Dissertation Proposal: Economic Recession and Customer Loyalty to Banks
- Dissertation: Economic Recession and Customer Loyalty to Banks