Please see below a sample paper written by an Ivory Research academic writer. We have expert writers in all subjects. Why not choose your writer by browsing their profiles
to learn more about their specialised subjects? If you would like us to help with your essay, assignment or dissertation simply complete our order form
for your FREE quote. All work is protected by our unique 10 point guarantee.
See Writer`s Profile
The application of the SASTAC model to Mothercare’s marketing plan
In the 21st century, women have become more health conscious and are continuously finding ways to look smart, trendy, slim and maintain their figure. However, most women who are expecting a child or who already have children have difficulty in maintaining the same beautiful shape they once had. The specialist brand retailer, Mothercare, has been around for more than 40 years and has always delivered on its promise of caring for women every step of the way. Now Mothercare wants to keep its binding promise and lend a helping hand. The senior management had assigned a marketing and operations team to develop the ‘Mothercare 360 Campaign’ for keeping women of all ages in tip top shape by offering them the best professional advice and care available at the new Mothercare women’s gym, opening in April 2011. The project report for delivering the Mothercare 360 Campaign has the following nine sections:
- Section 1 gives a brief introduction to Mothercare Plc.
- Section 2 gives a brief description of the SOSTAC model which is divided into six stages and will be applied in this project report to create an effective marketing campaign.
- Section 3 presents an environmental analysis using PEST, Porter’s five forces and SWOT models.
- Section 4 defines the marketing objectives of the campaign.
- Section 5 defines the marketing strategy of the campaign which will accomplish the set objectives.
- Section 6 defines the marketing tactics in the form of the Marketing Mix.
- Section 7 gives a detailed outline of the action plan to be achieved using a Gantt chart and a budget analysis.
- Section 8 discusses the control and implementation phase, contingency planning, integration of marketing and operations and risk assessment.
- Section 9 concludes this project report.
To view the full sample paper, please click here.
Copyright © 2005-2020 Ivory Research Co Ltd. All rights reserved. All forms of copying, distribution or reproduction are strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the Full Extent of Law.