Ivory Research Pay Fortnightly Via Bank Transfer Or Secure Payment Systems
Our standard pay rates for writers are as follows:
- PhD Standard – £95 to £135 per 1,000 words
- Master’s Distinction level – £74.50 to £82 per 1,000 words
- Master’s Merit level – £53 to £62.50 per 1,000 words
- Master’s Pass level – £37.50 to £47.50 per 1,000 words
- Undergraduate 1st standard – £65 to £72.50 per 1,000 words
- Undergraduate 2:1 standard – £46.50 to £55 per 1,000 words
- Undergraduate 2:2 standard – £32.50 to £41 per 1,000 words
- The rate varies depending on the complexity of the work and the deadline you are asked to work to. On some occasions, we even ask our writers to name their price for a particular piece of work.
- If a client requests you as their writer we pay a £10 bonus on each order you accept that you have been requested for.
- We pay our writers twice a month, so there’s no waiting until the end of the month to receive your money.
- We also operate a ‘Refer a Writer’ scheme, where we will pay you £50– £75 for successfully referring a new writer to us. This fee is paid if the applicant is successful and goes on to complete a specified number of orders with us.
- Our best writers also get Christmas bonuses!
As a freelance writer, you will have complete flexibility. Not only do you have the choice of how many assignments you undertake, you also choose whether you would like larger briefs such as dissertations or smaller, essay or report type, assignments. In addition to the fantastic benefits outlined above you will:
Gain new skills – as well as improve the ones you already have.
Receive support from the office, who will listen to your feedback and views.
Work for a company that truly values their writers.
Embark on work which is not only interesting but challenging.
We believe you will not find another academic writing job where you are valued so highly. People are our main focus; our customers, our office staff and our freelance writers. We have writers from all walks of life that have found our work the perfect job for them. Working with us and our clients can be very satisfying. It is a great student or graduate job, as you have the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and boost your own academic success by producing quality pieces of work.
Flexible writing jobs with numerous benefits and plenty of opportunities – like you find with us – are not easy to come by. Our writing jobs are perfect for those interested in freelance writing and who meet our high standards. If you have a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a UK university, don’t let your knowledge go to waste. Freelancing and researching for us could be just what you are looking for.
Why Ivory Research?
How does it work?
1. Pick the service you need.We have a variety of different services available to help you. Whether you need custom-writing or editing, we will make sure we fulfil your requirements.
2. Complete the order form.Choose your academic level (undergraduate, masters or PhD), you required standard (1st, 2:1, 2:2), the deadline for your work and any extras you may need.
3. Let us find the best writer to do the job.All our strongly vetted writers have degrees from top UK universities and are guaranteed to be qualified in your subject area.
4. Receive your work on or before your deadline.We always strive to complete orders on time and as best we can, meeting every single requirement from your instructions.
5. Be 100% happy with your work!You always get a 10-day free amendments period with every order.