FREE SWOT Analysis Generator
Need to write a SWOT analysis of a company? Look no further…
SWOT Analysis of Nasty Gal
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, and is an important tool often used to highlight where a business or organisation is, and where it could be in the future. It looks at internal factors, the strengths and weaknesses of a business, and external factors, the opportunities and threats facing the business. The process can give you on overview of where the business, and the environment it operates in, is strategically. This is an important, yet to simple to understand, tool used by many students, businesses and organisations for analysis.
The following SWOT analysis looks at Nasty Gal which is operating in Retail industry. The analysis shows Nasty Gal's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. The SWOT analysis will give you a clear picture of the business environment Nasty Gal is operating in at the present time.
The strengths of a business or organisation are positive elements, something they do well and is under their control. The strengths of a company or group and value to it, and can be what gives it the edge in some areas over the competitors. The following section will outline main strengths of Nasty Gal.
- Having alliances with other strong and popular businesses is a major plus point for Nasty Gal as it helps bring in new customers and make business more effective.
- Keeping costs lower than their competitors and keeping the cost advantages helps Nasty Gal pass on some of the benefits to consumers.
- Nasty Gal’s marketing strategy has proved to be effective, helping to raise profiles and profits and standing out as a major strength.
- Nasty Gal has an extensive customer base, which is a major strength regarding sales and profit.
- The services/products offered by Nasty Gal are original, meaning many people will return to Nasty Gal to obtain them.
- A strong brand is an essential strength of Nasty Gal as it is recognised and respected.
- Nasty Gal’s international operations mean a wider customer base, a stronger brand and a bigger chunk of the global market.
- The online presence of Nasty Gal is strong, meaning it is ahead of many competitors.
- Established Culture and Exclusivity
Weaknesses of a company or organisation are things that need to be improved or perform better, which are under their control. Weaknesses are also things that place you behind competitors, or stop you being able to meet objectives. This section will present main weaknesses of Nasty Gal.
Opportunities are external changes, trends or needs that could enhance the business or organisation's strategic position, or which could be of a benefit to them. This section will outline opportunities that Nasty Gal is currently facing.
Threats are factors which may restrict, damage or put areas of the business or organisation at risk. They are factors which are outside of the company's control. Being aware of the threats and being able to prepare for them makes this section valuable when considering contingency plans and strategies. This section will outline main threats Nasty Gal is currently facing.
This SWOT analysis has been created using FREE SWOT Analysis Generator by Insta Research Ltd.
This generic SWOT application intends to provide you with a complete guide to structuring your intended SWOT analysis for any company in the industry.
lease note that due to the generic nature of the software you may find an overlap within the definitions and structure.
Moreover this is intended for purely academic purposes and we strongly emphasise that this is neither a conclusive nor comprehensive guide for a SWOT analysis. If you would like to get a comprehensive custom-written SWOT analysis, our professional writers will be more than happy to complete one for you. Please click here to get an instant quote and place your order.
Why Ivory Research?
How does it work?
1. Pick the service you need.We have a variety of different services available to help you. Whether you need custom-writing or editing, we will make sure we fulfil your requirements.
2. Complete the order form.Choose academic level, standard and deadline to suit your budget.
3. Let us find the best writer to do the job.All our strongly vetted writers have degrees from top UK universities and are guaranteed to be qualified in your subject area.
4. Receive your work on or before your deadline.Your order will be checked for plagiarism as well as by our quality control team to ensure your requirements are met. Receive a free audio aid with your paper.
5. Be 100% happy with your work!You always get a 7-day free amendments period with every order.