Applying to work with us is very straightforward:
Complete our online application form with your details; attach your CV, degree certificate and samples of your work.
We will review and assess your application and contact you to advise on whether you have been initially successful.
The next stage is a telephone interview. We will call you to discuss the role because a personal touch is very important to us here at Ivory Research. This will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
At the end of this interview we will explain the next steps and send you a copy of the contract we have with our writers for you to read, sign and return.
You will be asked to complete a trial assignment. Upon completion of the trial, your work will be assessed to confirm your suitability for this role.
Upon receipt of all necessary documentation to complete your application we will send you a welcome message via email inviting you to complete your details and order preferences in our Writer’s Log.
Once you have completed your Writer’s Log profile and it has been authorised, this will give you excellent future earning potential – we are renowned for our high rates of pay for our freelancers. This means you are not far away from your first writing assignment for Ivory Research.
We provide some of the best benefits and rates of pay in the industry. Flexible working is ideal for students, graduates and people who want the freedom of working from home or around other commitments. Academic writing is very rewarding work, you can boost your knowledge and your bank balance at the same time, knowing you will be helping someone else reach their full potential. Freelance writing with Ivory Research means you choose what you write and when you write it. Writing jobs do not come much better than that.
Why Ivory Research?
How does it work?
1. Pick the service you need.We have a variety of different services available to help you. Whether you need custom-writing or editing, we will make sure we fulfil your requirements.
2. Complete the order form.Choose your academic level (undergraduate, masters or PhD), you required standard (1st, 2:1, 2:2), the deadline for your work and any extras you may need.
3. Let us find the best writer to do the job.All our strongly vetted writers have degrees from top UK universities and are guaranteed to be qualified in your subject area.
4. Receive your work on or before your deadline.We always strive to complete orders on time and as best we can, meeting every single requirement from your instructions.
5. Be 100% happy with your work!You always get a 10-day free amendments period with every order.