Have a minimum of 2:1 Degree from a UK University? We are always looking for writers and researchers skilled in academic writing
How we recruit writers
At Ivory Research, we value and respect professional writers. In fact, our continuing success as a company is due to the talent and dedication of our writers who work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive an unrivalled service.
Rigorous selection process
Rest assured; our recruitment specialists select only the best candidates. The key skills and attributes we look for are outstanding qualifications, a thirst for learning, and dedication to help students succeed in their studies!
All candidates are required to hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree from a UK university, though many of our writers hold more advanced qualifications, too. We only select writers who can provide evidence of meeting our minimum requirements.
Steps to become a writer
When it comes to recruiting writers, we’re very picky! Only the best will do. That said, before a writer can start working on their first assignment, they must pass through the following recruitment stages:
- The applicant must provide a CV which demonstrates their suitability for the role of Academic Writer.
- They must present valid evidence of their degree certificate. This certificate is then verified by our recruitment team.
- They must complete a trial assignment and return this within a strict deadline. The trial assignment is closely checked by the Quality Assurance team (only the best applicants are selected!).
- If the trial assignment passes the Quality Assurance checks, our recruitment team arranges an interview with the candidate to ensure that they are the right fit for the role.
- Before taking on their first assignment, the writer must sign a Writer’s Agreement (which includes a confidentiality clause).
When a writer joins the team, their work is continuously monitored by our Quality Assurance team. The Quality Assurance team will check that the instructions have been followed on every order; they will also monitor the overall quality of the work, including its originality. Indeed, writers receive regular feedback and, in return, are encouraged to give us feedback which helps us to continuously improve the service we provide for our clients.
How we assign orders
When you place an order with Ivory Research, you can be confident we will handpick the best available writer to fulfil your order. As part of our Writer’s Agreement, writers are required to only accept orders they feel confident in fulfilling.
Creating lasting relationships
We make every effort to form professional relationships with all our writers, based on trust and mutual respect. Indeed, many of our writers have worked with us since we first started in 2005; they know we are one of the best companies to work for in the academic writing industry. Thanks to their continued commitment, we can offer an outstanding service to our clients – every time!