We do not like to penalise our writers, and we do not use this as a way of making money as some other companies do. However, we have to have some penalties in place. The penalties are there to avoid delays for our clients and to ensure our writers produce non-plagiarised pieces of work. It is not usual for penalties to be incurred and we try to avoid it as much as possible. Please note the following penalties that may be imposed:
- No payment and instant dismissal.
- Poor quality.20% penalty plus a rewrite OR no payment (the work will be given to another writer to rewrite).
- Requirements not met.10–50% penalty plus a rewrite OR no payment (the work will be given to another writer to rewrite).
- Late delivery.(You must give notice otherwise the work will be passed to another writer and you will not receive payment).
- 1–3 hours late – 15%
- 3–6 hours late – 30%
- 6–9 hours late – 45%
- 9–12 hours late – 60%
- more than 12 hours late – 80%.
Please note that in some cases late delivery may not be acceptable. If it is the case that an order is submitted late and we have to provide the client with a refund, you may not be paid for the work.