You can choose from a number of Dissertation Delivery Options, depending on your requirements. Or come up with your schedule, for example:
4000 words Literature Review – 20/06
4000 words Methodology – 01/07
Interview Questions – 03/07
5000 words Findings – 01/08
2000 words Introduction on 10/08
Final by 19/08
We can deliver your Dissertation in up to 10 (more on request) separate parts – just let us know what you need when placing your order and we will do our very best to help you. We will work with you to ensure that your Dissertation is delivered exactly how you want, and when you want.
You remain in control of your Dissertation throughout the entire writing process. We understand that your Dissertation is a big deal; we want to make sure that you are happy with the progress your writer is making. Our delivery options allow you the flexibility to check that you are happy with the progress made throughout the whole process.
Even if you only have 3 days until your deadline – we can still help you – we have done it before! Simply submit this form (as our standard order form may not allow such a short deadline) – we will get back to you within 20 minutes and do our very best to assist you with your dissertation.
If there isn’t enough time for our Standard Delivery procedure your dissertation would be delivered in the following way:
You will need to get back to your writer as soon as possible after each part has been delivered to confirm that you are happy for them to start the next part. Unfortunately any delay in confirming that you are happy for your writer to move to the next part of your Dissertation could result in your final deadline being postponed.
This is our usual dissertation delivery procedure and is included at no extra charge to you.
To ensure that your writer is able to meet your preferred deadline you will need to check each part of your Dissertation as soon as it is sent to you. Unfortunately any delay in confirming that you are happy for your writer to move to the next part of your Dissertation could result in your final deadline being postponed.
We will be able to review each chapter or part and request changes to be made as the dissertation as it progresses. You can be involved as little or as much as you want. This delivery option is also really helpful for those of you who have particularly picky tutors. You are able to create your own personalised delivery plan as an option on our online order form. You can specify not only how you want your Dissertation to be delivered but also when you would like to receive each part – see example on the right.
If you are unsure of the exact dates, don’t worry, these can be decided later. We can deliver your dissertation in ten parts, or even more, should you require them. Our aim is – 100% client satisfaction.
1. Dissertation Topic – If you haven’t chosen a topic yet, your writer will suggest some topics for you to choose from.
2. Outline – Once you select your favourite Topic, we will send you an outline for the entire dissertation. This will be a plan of the structure your writer will follow, together with a brief description of the content of each chapter. This will be a plan of the structure your writer will follow, together with a brief description of the content of each chapter. You will need to approve the outline before we proceed – your writer will make required changes to ensure you are 100% happy.
3. First Chapter – this would usually be the Literature Review but can be any other chapter, if you require. We will ask you to read the work once it has been sent to you and advise us of any changes that you would require us to make. We need to make sure you are happy with the first chapter of your dissertation before your writer completes anything further.
4. Second Chapter – this would usually be the Methodology. Again, your writer will wait for you to approve the progress and make any changes, if required.
5. Third Chapter – this would usually be the Analysis of Findings – once you approve the chapter your writer will proceed further.
6. Fourth Chapter – this would usually be the Discussion and Conclusion – and again, if any changes are required – your writer will implement them.
7. Fifth Chapter – this would usually be the Introduction, it is written after the rest of the work to better understand and fully introduce the whole dissertation. Any changes will be made promptly.
8. Completed Dissertation – containing all previous parts, references, contents page, abstract and any other elements you requested. Once you have been sent this, you will have a minimum of 14 days to ask your writer to make changes. You can extend this free amendment period for an additional charge when you place your order.
Our dissertation delivery options allow you total flexibility. Whichever of the dissertation delivery options you choose – we will ensure you are totally happy, and should you require a change – we will do our best to accommodate it. To ensure that your writer is able to meet your original deadline you will need to check each part of your dissertation as soon as it is delivered. Unfortunately any delay in confirming that you are happy for your writer to proceed could result in your final deadline being postponed.