- Avoid ladders, mirrors and black cats because who needs extra bad luck on Halloween?
- Find a hall/house party. Students love Halloween and house parties so the two make for a winning combination
- But make sure you finish all your work before you go out; you’ll thank yourself later
- Don’t trust clowns. Have you seen ‘IT’?!
- Get a costume because you don’t want to look boring
- Make sure it’s original though because zombies have been done a million times
- Just avoid the walk of shame because it’s even worse when covered in fake blood
- Have more than one costume because Halloween at university is a multiple day event
- Get a pumpkin spiced latte; they only come around once a year!
- But stay away from pumpkin soup. Pumpkin usage shouldn’t go beyond lattes and pumpkin carving
- Watch a horror movie so that you know what NOT to do if you are unlucky enough to find yourself being chased by a monster
- Just don’t watch a really scary one. You don’t want to spend Halloween traumatised.
- Eat a toffee apple because they’re delicious
- Keep clear of Ouija boards. It’s better to be possessed by alcohol than possessed by demons
- Charge your phone. No one wants to be stuck without a torch on Halloween