How does our Amendments Service work?
We will do our best to ensure that you are happy with the outcome of your order.
Simply follow the link in the email with your completed order to request amendments.
Completing our online amendments request form ensures that all of your amendments are set-out in a clear and logical way for your writer to follow.
We would always recommend that our clients include as much detail as possible within their amendments request so that your writer knows exactly what you want. You need to clearly explain what the writer has missed and what you would like to be changed.
The time taken to amend your paper will depend on the nature of your request and the availability of your writer.
Please note that:
- We provide a minimum of 10 days to request amendments to your order except in the following circumstances:
- Dissertations – we offer 7 days to request amendments after the first half has been completed and 14 days after the completed Dissertation has been sent
- Extended amendments – where you have paid to extend the free amendments period before the order has been sent to you
- The free amendments period starts from the day your order is ready, not the day it is sent to you. We urge you to make payment of your final instalment as soon as possible so that you can make the most of your free amendments period.
- Your writer will only be able to amend your order ONCE. Therefore please ensure you have read the whole order and covered every point before sending an Amendments Request. If you later request further amendments these will be chargeable.
- If we do not hear from you within your free amendments period, we will assume that you agree our work meets your requirements and that we have met our guarantees.
- We are only responsible for the content of your order not the formatting. We will therefore be unable to complete any amendments which relate to the formatting of your order.