Recruitment Process at Ivory Research
Applying to work with us is very straightforward:
- Complete our online application form with your details; attach your CV, degree certificate and samples of your work.
- We will review and assess your application and contact you to advise if you have been initially successful.
- You will be required to send a copy of your degree certificate to enable us to continue with your application.
- The next stage is a telephone interview. We will call you to discuss the role because personal touch is very important to us here at Ivory Research Ltd. This will also give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- At the end of this interview we will explain the next steps and send you a copy of the contract we have with our writers for you to read, sign and return.
- You may be asked to complete a trial assignment. Upon completion of the trial, your work will be assessed by an independent assessor for quality. If your trial is successful we will pay you between £75 and £120 for the paper. (If unsuccessful we do not pay you and the copyright of the paper will remain with you).
- Once we have received all necessary documentation to complete your application we will send you a welcome message via email inviting you to add your details into our database of available writers.
- Joining our database of writers and researchers puts you right in the frame for earning excellent money – we are renowned for our high rates of pay to our freelancers. This means you are not far away from your first writing assignment for Ivory Research Ltd.
As far as jobs for writers go, we provide some of the best benefits and rates of pay. We offer flexible working, which is ideal for people looking for student jobs or graduate jobs and even new mothers on maternity leave.
Academic writing is rewarding work. You can boost your own knowledge of a subject; whilst knowing you will be helping someone else reach their full potential. Freelance writing with Ivory Research Ltd means you choose what you write and when you write it. Writing jobs do not come much better than that.